Delivery and returns policy
We deliver free of charge in several regions. Using your postal code and the items in your shopping cart, our system will automatically calculate the eligibility of your purchases for free shipping. It will be indicated in your shopping cart, before proceeding to payment.
If free delivery is not available in your area, you can pick up your products yourself, at one of our Laval, Sherbrooke and Quebec City branches.
You can also contact us for a delivery cost estimate.
Any order received online by EMBLM for delivery to a remote area may be cancelled by EMBLM without notice. EMBLM reserves the right to accept or decline an order.
We deal directly with the manufacturers who in return are providing the best possible buying conditions. Delivery times and dates are therefore estimating.
The merchandise delivery does not include assembly, levelling, unpacking, disposal of debris and recycling of recyclable materials.
No delivery can be refused.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return the product within 10 days of delivery and get a refund.
You will be charged a reasonable restocking fee of 20% plus the cost of shipping to return your order to our warehouse. Even if you had the free shipping option when you first bought your product, there will be shipping cost charged for the return. These fees will be deducted from the total amount of your refund. No other fees will be charged.
Products ordered via a quotation prepared by one of our team are excluded from this return policy and cannot be returned even if some or all products are unpacked.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT IMMEDIATELY DISCARD THE PACKAGING AND DOCUMENTS RECEIVED WITH YOUR ORDER.
Return procedures for a product:
- Call EMBLM customer service at 1 418 842-4100 extension 298 during normal business hours (Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Eastern Time) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will give you an authorization number and determine the best way to return the product to our warehouse.
- Repack the item in itsoriginal packaging (including all information, instruction and assembly sheets, parts, tools, etc.).
- Clearly indicate the return number on the package and ship the return.
- Please note that you are 100% responsible for the condition of the product upon arrival at our warehouse. EMBLM cannot be held responsible for damage caused to the product during transport.
- Returned products that have been used, are without a return number or are not in their original packaging will not be accepted.
- Your refund will be credited using the same payment method as the original purchase once the product is received and inspected at EMBLM’s warehouse.
- Depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to be posted to your account.